Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, I must be provided with information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also opt to provide me with additional personal information (eg for the purposes of a custom order), if you contact me directly.
How Your Information is Used
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as requesting notification that an item is in stock
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared with other parties, except where required by law, or express permission is granted - circumstances under which I may share your information include:
- Service providers. I engage third parties to perform functions and provide services on behalf of Maille Addiction™, such as postal service providers. Your information will be shared with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.